Beauty, safety, and energy savings. It’s amazing what a thin layer of film can do for your home. Madico window film is offered in a variety of styles and hues, giving you the freedom to design as bold or as subtle as you’d like. Depending on your climate zone, some Madico films may even qualify for a residential federal tax credit.
Save Energy and Reduce CO2 Emissions
Madico films can keep out up to 86% of the sun’s heat, dramatically lowering air conditioning costs. In the winter, the same film helps retain interior heat, reducing heating costs.
Extend the Life of Valuable Furnishings
The sun can take a costly toll on your fabrics, furniture, flooring and art. Madico window films block out up to 99% of damaging ultraviolet rays, protecting your furnishings, and keeping them looking new for years to come.
Madico Window Films, Inc. is an industry leader specializing in the development and manufacturing of window films for cars, homes and commercial buildings. For more than 100 years, Madico products have been respected around the world.
Madico, the maker of Sunscape Window Films, has been improving windows with films for more than 40 years.
Trusted by such world-renown landmarks as the Smithsonian and the Louvre, the Madico complete line of window films encompasses both automotive and architectural applications. Madico films offer an array of benefits that can improve the energy efficiency, comfort, and style of your home, office space, or automobile.
Sunscape Window Films celebrate everything we love about the sun, while creating a safe, energy-efficient environment that captivates as well as it protects. Your family will enjoy cooler summers and warmer winters, along with the benefits of reduced glare and UV exposure, in a superior window film product that lasts for a lifetime.
We have taken the best of our popular, proven architectural products and enhanced our offering with new, innovative technology, to offer you the widest range of products to fit most any residential and commercial property need.
Our Sunscape line includes our Designer Grey, Duralite, Softlite, Starlite, Madico Advanced Ceramic, Purelite & Solar Safety film series.
Sunscape window films help alleviate sun-damaging effects, by blocking 99% or more of UV rays and rejecting up to 82% of the sun’s energy.
What’s more, Sunscape enhances the look of any home, store or office, while providing energy-saving comfort in hot summers and cold winters.
· Worldwide leader in the manufacture, development and innovation of window films for over 40 years
· A company with over 100 years of manufacturing experience
· Manufacturing Automotive, Solar Control, Safety-Security & specialty window films
· Providing up to 78% solar energy rejection
· Providing up to 93% IR rejection
· Providing up to 99% UV rejection
· Advanced architectural designer type window Films
· Offering Madico Proprietary & Nano-Particle Technology products
· light IR rejecting window films available
· Rejecting up to 82% solar energy rejection
· Providing up to 97% IR rejection
· Reducing up to 99.9% UV rejection
· Enhanced warranty coverage